All transcript requests must be made in writing, either by mail or in person. Former students must request their own records.
A transcript request needs to include the following:
1. Name used while attending Santana High School
2. Year of graduation or approximate last year of attendance
3. Date of birth
4. Phone number where you can be reached
5. Complete address of where you would like your transcript mailed
6. $2 fee, to be paid by cash, check or money order (There is no fee for current students or the most recent year grads. Checks must be written in blue or black ink, and no gel pens will be accepted.)
7. Your signature
Current Students: Come directly to the Site Support Technician’s office in the Guidance Center at Santana High School and complete a request for an Official Transcript. If you want the transcript sent to a college, you must have the complete address with you. Most requests can be completed within 24 hours, except during peak times.
Former students may request a transcript in person or by mail at: Santana High School, Site Support Technician’s Office, 9915 N. Magnolia Avenue, Santee, CA 92071. Include the information listed above.
Copies of high school diplomas are not available. The student’s official transcript is considered an official documentation of graduation by colleges and employers.
Businesses requesting only verification of attendance or graduation must fax a signed Release of Information from the person you are requesting information. Electronic signatures are not accepted. Please include the year of graduation and date of birth. Fax to (619) 258 1294.
Official transcripts cannot be faxed.